How do I apply my Stay Gold Tattoo?
Stay Gold Tattoos apply in 3 easy steps:
- We recommend that you first thoroughly clean and dry the application area for best results. Remove transparent sheet and discard.
- Place your Stay Gold Tattoo face down onto the desired area and apply a wet cloth firmly onto the paper.
- Hold for at least 30 seconds (no rush!), then gently remove the paper. Congrats!
Lightly spray your new tattoo with water for best results.
How long will my Stay Gold Tattoo last?
Your tattoo will shimmer beautifully for 3-5 days.
Is my Stay Gold Tattoo waterproof?
Of course! Your gorgeous Stay Gold Tattoo will stay beautiful for 3-5 days of music festivals, the beach, dancing, pool parties, and especially nights out on the town!
How do I remove my Stay Gold Tattoo?
Stay Gold Tattoos come off as quickly and easily as they are applied:
- Gently rub the tattoo with a little baby oil or coconut oil
- Let it sit for at least 10 seconds
- Wipe the area clean with a paper towel or cloth and you're done!
Are Stay Gold Tattoos safe?
Absolutely! Our products are proudly made in America, are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, use FDA certified colorants and meet or exceed US, Canadian & EU safety standards.
How many tattoos come in a set?
Stay Gold Tattoos are sold individually. Each order comes with one package containing one tattoo sheet.
Will my Stay Gold Tattoo cause tan lines?
That will depend on how easily you tan, but there is a chance that you may have a super chic outline of your beautiful Stay Gold Tattoo. We think they look great!
Can I wear my Stay Gold Tattoo with self tanner?
You better believe it! You'll want to apply the tattoo after the tanner has set and you have taken a shower to rinse off any lotion residue. Once your skin is tanned and clean, you can apply your Stay Gold Tattoo as you normally would.
What is your return policy?
When shopping on StayGoldTattoos.com, please read all product details and choose carefully as all products are final sale (unless defective). For more information, please check out the Returns & Exchanges page.
Real Tattoo Designs By Real Tattoo Artists